Saturday, August 29, 2009

Awesome Gifts to give Teens!!!

Recommended Track Of The Day!
FALLY IPUPA FEAT OLIVIA G-UNIT


******************************
Sears was having an awesome sale on perfumes and colognes for 4.99! What a great sense of retail therapy, it has made my day! Their the perfect size and I believe the perfect way to introduce colognes and perfumes to
my sister who is 18, my cousins whom are 14 (male) and 13 (female) and my goddaughter, 12. :)

I purchased 3 perfumes of DOTS for my goddaughter, cousin and myself lol I would dig deep into my candy bag and devour these every time Halloween came to pass when I was a teen. I don't eat them any more but the scent is such a refreshing nostalgia. :)



****************************************
My mouth is watering for a watermelon jolly rancher right about now ... I used to jump for green apple and cherry more so than watermelon...Mmmmmm :) Whoa!...I got to be careful i'm getting tempted..... I purchased Smooth Watermelon for my sister. Although she is 18 and ladies around her age my be more interested in the scents of Britney Spears or Mariah Carey...my sister doesn't appear to worry so much about fragrances....she's still young at heart being the youngest of four siblings in total and I feel this will be a great start for her as well. :)


****************************************
The scent of Antonio Banderas cologne seemed just right for my little man. I can't believe he is 14 right now!!! My handsome little man is gonna turn some heads in Georgia. :)


It's such a fascinating experience for me....the thought that I changed the diapers of 3 out of 4 of them...my sister, my goddaughter and her brother and now their entering middle school, high school and college!

I look forward to how they all will mature, what careers they'll pursue and how they will entertain living their lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment