Sunday, August 9, 2009

Try something new!! See a Comedian! :) Check this out!

When was the last time you went out for a good laugh...a GOOD healthy "my stomach hurts!!" laugh influenced by a Comedian?? The last time I had a good laugh was watching an episode of Martin on youtube last week

Here it is! Now watching Part 1 to 3 may help you really get into the comedic storyline and may lead you to tears by Part 3! Please watch the whole of Part 3 to see the highlight of 2:44 through 3:15!!!!

2:44 to 3:15 got me in tears!!!! I could barely get a sound of laughter out cause I'm laughin too much air in rather then out...if that makes any type of sense lol lmao Enjoy!!!!




I don't remember Madea making me laugh so hard!!!

***********************************************************

Watchin Martin in action like that really had me yearning to laugh like that some more and inspired me to see a Comedian live in action. Which reminded me of one comedian named Arnez J.

He is just as animated as Martin in his own unique way and I wish I could show you this one show that had me hooked on him a few years back when I first saw him on BET Comic View....he's not like those other comedians that just swears alot to make a funny point...he does "true comedy" as he states it....comedy of everyday life that we can relate too.... Check him out!!

Jokes.com
Arnez J - Oral Surgery
comedians.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


I looove his facial expressions especially how his eyes pop out lol the way he is so animated with his body is amazingly hilarious 1:23 got me good lol

******************************************************************
I've grown bored with the monotonous route of entertaining myself like free ladies nights at the club and going to the movies... I want to have fun in the a so common way and I feel a great unique outing is definitely seeing a Comedian!!! I am planning to organize an outing with a good handful of family and friends to see one and am searching tour dates for Arnez J and maybe Martin Lawerence would be possible tooo!!

Jokes.com
Arnez J - Getting Into Heaven
comedians.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


LOL LMAO 1:48 got me good too!!!! I love how animated he is!!!!!

Who is your favorite comedian? Have you had a chance to see him/her or a comedian live? Do you go often? Are you planning to see one soon? Please share how you go about getting tickets? I'd love some help with that. ")

Look forward to hearing from ya!!! :)

~EmbraceNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment