Sunday, July 26, 2009

Growth! Fresh Twist and Straw Curls! Wedding!!

Recommended Track of the Day!!!
Enjoy while you read! :)


************************************************************************************


I fall in love more and more with caring and styling my hair in its natural state especially with results such as the photo above. These were fresh twists with straw curls the day after I did them. :) Giovanni Gel is a must for me for such a great shine!!!



Before my curls were completed here are pictures of my growth!!! I photo'ed after I detangled my hair with water and coconut oil. :) I am very excited with the height of my hair.

Check out this link to one of my first posts of my journey to natural hair...It's a photo of my version of the "big chop"..
I Believe I Am Officially Natural The fifth photo in my blog shows how much shorter a height I had






Here is how it looks when I finished curling my twists on the straws and photos the next night after removing the straws in the morning.




The photo of my right profile shows too much of a gap in between my twists/curls, I'm working on that...











***********************************************************************************
I went to a wedding a week later with the same twists and later that evening I untwisted them heading to a BBQ and Club. Unfortunately I can't stay to complete my post...I will post photos of them when I get a chance. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment