Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Would you date a man with this hairstyle?












I googled afro braid to find ideas for a hair style and I adore these!!!




******************************************************************************
Then I came across this photo!!!







This man has attractive physical features but his hairstyle is rubbing me the wrong way!

I am all for a man that can rock a natural look such as styled locs BUT shouldn't this style be fit for women only???

********************************************************************************
This is more attractive right??!!



********************************************************************************

Recommended Track of the Day
Always on My Mind - Daville
His voice and physique are attractive ;)

2 comments:

  1. If he's willing to do MY hair like that for free, maybe :)

    The styled locs are AWESOME though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, nice 2 meet u. lol yea that would be a nice hook up ;) I luvvv his locs :)

    Thanks 4 your visit :)

    ReplyDelete